Wednesday, May 03, 2006

how come no bike?

well, it is confirmed. my morning train guy actually likes helping me lug my bike on and off and therefore misses it on days when I walk to the train. or at least that is how I am interpreting his sole comment of this morning. far from being positive, I am slightly bitter about tonight's evening meeting which prevents me from biking home from work. but tomorrow and Friday are meeting-free and, legs willing, will be biked.

there is much cause for celebration today! after three nights of tossing and turning, a decent sleep I finally had last night. all it took was approximately 4 glasses of wine (I say approximate because I was simply too drunk to count), a little Cho Cho San and some chocolate fondue thrown in for good measure. could there be a more super fantastic boyfriend? I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home