Sunday, September 16, 2007

and now I wait

I'm having a decidedly not vegan afternoon. we have mice (or just a mouse? could I hope?) and it's bothering me more than I would like. pizza boxes left from last night's festivities showed gnaw-damage this morning and since then, i've already heard the critter making merry and spotted him going for my artisan bread on the countertop. bf is unfazed, but i am getting the creepy crawlies every time I hear the pitter patter (it has no qualms making itself known to me) and I've thus decided that I want it gone...now. so i've just ventured to wawa, then rite aid for traps. i'm not feeling too great about that and I'm not sure why I think I have more of a right to this apartment than it does, but there it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

Eep. It's always hard when critters pose a risk to one's health and food supply, isn't it? If only there was a way to just talk to the mice (and pantry moths!)...

6:56 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

A few places sell Have a Heart traps. You can trap the critters and release them somewhere far from your aprtment--preferably in the country.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=blended&field-keywords=have%20a%20heart%20traps&results-process=default&dispatch=search&store-name=all-product-search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-1_blended_37544224_1&results-process=default

Or better yet, get a kitty! >^..^<

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home